We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
1. Personal Data. Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. In each case, Shows on Fire collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s or member's interaction with Shows on Fire. Shows on Fire does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. You are under no obligation and can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site and Service. Shows on Fire will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Shows on Fire discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Shows on Fire believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Shows on Fire, third parties or the public at large. If you have supplied your e-mail address, Shows on Fire may occasionally send you an e-mail to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Shows on Fire and our products. If you send us a request via a support e-mail or one of our feedback instruments, we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
2. Derivative Data. Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. Shows on Fire may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Shows on Fire does not disclose personally-identifying information.
4. Third-Party Data. Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
5. Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys. Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
1. By Law or to Protect Rights. If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2. Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
3. Marketing Communications. With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
4. Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
6. Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
7. Other Third Parties. We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account at www.showsonfire.com. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits registered users who are minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content.
Comments and other content submitted to us are saved on our servers.
If you have any questions or comments about this Private Policy, please contact us at contact at showsonfire dot com.